While the world of work has made some strides in the context of advancing women, unfortunately the stats still demonstrate that year after year the majority of senior executives are men.
We can’t pretend anymore that the playing field is level or for that matter that the playing field can be made even. There are significant differences between men and women and how they behave in the workplace.
Building on Donna’s best seller “Play to Win: What Women can learn from Men in Business”, an approach to help women look at themselves differently in the world of work, Donna’s latest keynote addresses what men need to be thinking about in the context of women and work so organisations can retain and benefit from talented women.
Tired of playing politics, working hard and receiving too little return for your efforts?
In this thought provoking keynote , Donna will highlight some key facts that men need to understand about women and practical ideas of how to implement change:
- Why the world of work needs women
- How women constantly work to ‘fit’ in and prove themselves
- Why women take things personally and why they cry
- Why women don’t feel comfortable to promote themselves and how this translates
- How women often don’t value themselves and why they constantly strive to be respected
- Why women feel guilty at work and at home and what holds women back from propelling their careers